Memoyard is a tool for creating private online albums. It targets daycares that want to share photos and videos of children with their parents.
What it does
Here are some functionalities to memoyard:
- Allocate private cloud storage to each daycare.
- Create an album for each daycare to view the photos and videos.
- Manage access to the files in the cloud storage: At least three different access levels can be defined for the manager, teachers, and parents. Parents can only view files that are related to their children. Teachers can upload files for the children in their classes.
- User management: the manager can define classes, teachers, and parents and manage their access to different files.
- Secure access to files: the URLs used to access the files are safely encrypted. There is no other way to access these files.